Monday 31 May 2010

The Days Are Long ......

So, there is no work around for the moment, and I am filling my days with all sorts of rubbish, just to pass the hours. So I have launched a major assault on the World Wide Web, and have tried for the last few days to seriously upgrade my web presence by signing up to all sorts of social networking sites.


I've quite enjoyed the experience, so much so that I went out and bought an iPad ( I know, I am an Apple Mac fanboy and proud ) I can now blog, tweet, Facebook, and post all manner of my witterings to the outside world from practically anywhere, 3G permitting.


So here I am, scratching my head thinking about what to write about next. At the moment I am still scratching ......

Paul Martin.
Media Attention Ltd.
www.media-attention.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment